What we do
We offer a service to all domestic natural gas, LPG and oil central heating systems. From breakdowns and servicing to system upgrades, gas safety certificates and landlord certificates. Personal and contract work also undertaken.
We are a Gas Safe, energy efficient and OFTEC registered company. Our other qualifications also include:
G3 category3 CITB Unvented Hot water Storage Systems.
OFTEC OFT/101, OFT/105E and OFT600A.
Riello RDB pressure jet and Grant vortex condencing boiler trained.
JC Heating Services Ltd. are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers; in this policy we explain how we will handle your personal data. JC Heating Services Ltd. complies with the guidelines set out by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
How We Gather Data
The data we store about your company has been supplied to us by you.
What Data We Store
We are likely to store some or all of the following data about you :
- Name(s) of Contacts
- Billing Address
- Phone Number(s)
- Email Address
Your data is primarily held on our system. Access to this system is password protected and secure.
How We Use Your Data
By supplying your data to JC Heating services Ltd. you consent (on a legal basis) to some or all of it being used in the following ways:
- Provide you with quotations, service reminders and Invoices.
- Contact you regarding any enquiries you have made.
- Advise you of any relevant changes to our services, products or company.
- Contacting you to ensure the data we store about you is up-to-date, accurate and relevant.
- Maintain records of your service history.
In order for us to provide you with our services, it may be necessary for us to share your data with the following third parties:
- Our shipping partners and merchants including couriers and Royal Mail, to deliver materials or parts.
- Our suppliers, where necessary for shipping orders directly from their warehouse, warranty claims etc.
- Our appointed legal representative should this be needed or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Our professional advisers if necessary to obtain insurance, manage risk or seek advice.
- Our financial transaction partners to process payments.
JC Heating Services Ltd. will only provide data about you to a third party where it is absolutely necessary to provide a service or product for you. We will never sell any of your data.
Under Data Protection Laws you have certain rights regarding the data we may store. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- The right to access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to object to processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- The right to withdraw consent.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by providing written notice to us.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
This website is owned and operated by JC Heating services Ltd.
We are registered in England under registration number 08935626, and our registered address is, 8 Black Swan Spinney, Wansford, Peterborough, PE8 6LE
You can contact us:
By post, using the postal address given above; Using our website contact form; By email, using firstname.lastname@example.org By phone, using 01780 781778.